AFL Online Sports Betting in Australia
For Australian sports enthusiasts, Australian Rules Football is the ultimate contact sport. This fast-paced team sport combines extreme fitness with individual skill and team strategy. The result is an explosive and exiting game that has captured the attention of the entire nation. In the world of Australian rules football, the AFL is the largest and most prestigious tournament in the country. It also provides punters with the ideal opportunity to place multiple bets on each game. In the notes below, we are going to look AFL online sports betting, the various types of bets and what to know before you bet.
Online AFL Bets
If you are new to AFL online sports betting, the good news is that this type of online betting can be as simple or as complicated as you wish to make it. Most of the betting can be broken down into two categories, these being straight bets and exotic bets. Straight bets are simple, win/lose bets that are ideal for novice punters while exotic bets offer AFL sports fans the ideal opportunity to show off the sporting knowledge. Examples of AFL straight bets include:
- Head to head bets – These type of bets are perfectly deigned for punters who are just starting out. With these bets, punts simply chose which team they think will win in a single match.
- Future Bets – At the start of the AFL season, punters in Australia can place a bet on which team they think will make it through to the finals and win the premiership outright.
- Line Bets – With AFL online sports betting, sometimes there are two teams which are unevenly matched. In cases like these, the online bookmakers will set a betting line. Punters then place bets on whether the underdog team will be above or below the line.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match|| Bet now|
Exotic AFL Bets
As well as offering the full set of standard AFL bets, in Australia, online bookmakers also offer a list of exotic bets that are designed for punters who know the full intricacies of the teams and the sport. Examples of AFL online sports betting exotic bets include:
- A bet on which player will score the first points
- A bet on which team will have the highest score in the first quarter
- A bet on which player will have the most kicks
- The exact winning margin at the end of the match.
Before You Bet
With AFL online sports betting, the more you know about the sport, the greater your chance of placing a winning bet. Before putting down any large wager, it is best to check the win/lose history of the team in question as well as current player stats, team injuries and coaching changes. If you are keen to get started betting online, you are in the right place. Here at tumblesandcheers.net, we have created a list of the best online sports betting sites in Australia. All of the sites featured here offer you a vast range of betting options, simple and convenient banking options, great bonuses and multiple platform access for online and mobile betting.